Halliburton (HAL) Stock Price, Quote & News
· Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) shares have advanced from $4.25 above $22 since March 2020, and the current price stands around $20.7. The company will publish Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, January 19th, and
Halliburton Company (HAL) stock price, news, quote & …
Find the latest Halliburton Company (HAL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
Halliburton Co (HAL) Quote – XNYS
· Halliburton Co HAL. Halliburton Co. HAL. Morningstar Rating. Rating as of Mar 31, 2021. Quote Stock Analysis News Price vs Fair Value Trailing …
How to buy Halliburton Company stock
· Halliburton Company is an oil & gas equipment & services business based in the US. Halliburton Company shares (HAL) are listed on the NYSE and all prices are listed in US Dollars. Halliburton Company employs 40,000 staff and has a trailing 12-month revenue of …
Halliburton Stock Extends Breakout on Analyst Comments
· In addition, ATB Capital upgraded Halliburton stock to Sector Perform with a $14.75 price target after raising 2020 and 2021 EBITDA expectations.
Halliburton Stock: HAL is Worth Considering at $10 or …
· Examining the Power of Halliburton During the March crash, Halliburton stock reached a low of $4.25. In the subsequent rally, shares hit $16.
When to Buy Halliburton Stock on Earnings Beat
Shares of Halliburton ( HAL) – Get Report stock surged 9.15% in Monday’s trading session, closing at $23.74. It helps that crude oil prices were up on the day, but the price action is mostly being
Halliburton Stock Is No Bargain
Most oil stocks have yet to post earnings for the first quarter of 2019 but Halliburton posted numbers this morning and is trading down slightly on the news. HAL posted earnings of $0.23 versus
Halliburton’s CEO earned $10 million more in 2020, …
· FILE PHOTO: Halliburton’s president and CEO Jeff Miller, tours the floor at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., November 5, 2018. (Reuters) -The top executive for oilfield
Jobs at Halliburton
Halliburton sets the standard for superior service. When customers see the Halliburton red coveralls they know they are in the hands of the industry’s best-trained Professionals. EXPLORE >
MarketBeat: Stock Market News and Research Tools
24 Wall Street analysts have issued ratings and price targets for Halliburton in the last 12 months. Their average twelve-month price target is $17.16, predicting that the stock has a possible downside of 21.72%. The high price target for HAL is $32.00 and the low price target for HAL is $7.50. There are currently 3 sell ratings, 9 hold ratings, 10
Halliburton Company (HAL : NYSE) Stock Price & News
Get the latest Halliburton Company (HAL) real-time quote, historical performance, charts, and other financial information to help you make more informed trading and investment decisions.
Why Patterson-UTI, Halliburton, and Schlumberger …
· And Halliburton Company topped out at just under 15%. The companies gave back a portion of those gains as the day wore on, but by around 2:30 p.m. EDT, they were still up …
Halliburton Co, HAL:NYQ summary
Halliburton Company provides services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir, from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation eva. luation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the field.
Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL) Stock Forecast: …
· Halliburton Company, whose market valuation is $18.55 Billion at the time of this writing, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report on April 21, 2021. The dividend yield on the company stock is 0.84, while its Forward Dividend ratio is 0.18. Investors
Is the Options Market Predicting a Spike in Halliburton (HAL) Stock?
Investors in Halliburton Company (HAL-Free Report) need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the Mar 20, 2020 $18.00 Put had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.